Real estate investors search online every day for exciting opportunities. Real estate properties for investment purposes are one of the hottest commodities in the world.
The United States is the top country in the world for real estate investments, so it's no surprise this profitable segment is booming.
To entice hundreds of interested parties to visit your real estate website and take an active interest in your real estate investments, you need to create a marketing strategy that will engage and deliver them to your site.
Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to how your website performs anytime someone searches for what you are selling online. Your SEO is the driver that will deliver qualified buyers to your website's doorstep if you know the tricks of working with Google.
Our SEO strategists have created a real estate investment-focused guide to help you grow your online brand visibility and reap robust sales.
Your Google Ranking Promotes Real Estate Investments
Your real estate investment must be visible online each time a potential client searches for properties or real estate opportunities. The first thing you must do is to take advantage of SEO as a driver for your real estate investments is to understand and grow your online ranking.
These simple tips can take you from zero to hero when it comes to getting the word out about your investments.
Here are a few first tips for your investment properties.
Give Your Site an SEO Checkup
To reap the many profitable benefits of sharing your real estate investment listings online, you need to check your website to make sure you’re maximizing your SEO ranking. If you are making technical errors and leading search engines to not recognize your site properly, you will be invisible to online readers.
If you don't feel comfortable doing this type of audit, be sure to check online for numerous sites, such as Ardor SEO, that offer affordable expert real estate IT assistance.
Here are guidelines on how to conduct an SEO audit on your website.
- Does your URL work? Just click on your website and make sure your real estate website opens immediately. If there is any lag, you need to correct the issue.
- Make sure your website content looks fantastic. Look at all of your content, including written content, headlines, photos, videos, and captions. If something is incorrect, sales-y, or outdated, delete and replace it.
- Make sure you are using keywords in your titles, website tabs, real estate investor sections, and within all content on every single page.
- Use geo-specific working and blurbs. Don't just stuff your content with words such as "investment" or "real estate investment," but instead write information about your specific niche in real estate investment. Use your location or types of property in your keywords to attract the appropriate buyers to your website.
- Be creative and write about relevant topics.
- Format your website to look exquisite on any phone. Google rewards mobile-friendly websites with great ranking!
- Consider using an SEO service so that you build the most high-ranking real estate website possible. Affordable services are waiting to help you!
Create a Google Business Page
It's essential for your real estate investment website to be Google-friendly. Visit Google to create your first free Google business profile. The techies at Google are very knowledgeable and offer easy-to-understand guides for anyone looking to promote their business.
After you answer some simple questions, you will have your own Google business page. You can add your photos, name and address, email, website URL, and a brief “About Us” blurb.
Once you make your page and verify your business with Google, you will know anyone searching for what you have to sell will see a professional-looking, mobile-friendly, and visually pleasing site on their phones.
This free service is a game-changer for finding real estate investors and sharing your brand with the world.
Add a Real Estate Investment Blog to your Site
There is no better way to attract sales and investors to your site than to share what you know. As an expert in real estate investments, you are a commodity online.
Millions of people every day search online to learn about investing, saving for retirement, finding a safe investment, and much more. Since your niche is in real estate, an industry already famous for offering a high return on investment, people will be searching for your knowledge.
Adding a blog to your website is key to maximizing your brand. Real estate investors come from all walks of life. They may be active-duty veterans, retirees, families looking to build a nest egg, or anyone with a dream to make a profit doing something they love.
Armed with your tremendous knowledge, you can write and publish weekly blogs that will capture the imagination of every type of real estate investor.
Do this to maximize your blog impact upon your website, listings, and sales:
- Write snappy titles and keep them narrow in the subject so you can thoroughly dive into one theme at a time. Include one or two great photos or a video. Use your keywords in your titles and in your content, but change up your keywords depending upon your topic.
- Don't be afraid to include a few clickable links that lead to expert information. Name your links and never use “click here” since specific link names lead to greater popularity and SEO recognition.
- Every time you publish a blog article, share it on your social media and in your marketing. Include a link to your site and watch your number of visitors grow!
Create Drip Marketing Campaigns
If you've got a coffee pot, you already know precisely how a marketing drip campaign works. With a small, steady stream of water, your coffee will brew to roasted perfection.
Drip marketing campaigns also serve up content with a slow, steady stream of marketing content, shared with the public over a series of sent emails. The idea behind drip campaigns is that most people do not read all their emails and need to be coaxed into learning more about services or products.
Drip campaigns, also called funnel marketing campaigns, can open up your real estate investment visibility exponentially. Unlike traditional marketing emails, drip campaigns will enjoy very robust open and click rates, with up to 70 percent open and 30 percent click rates!
Here's how to create your own viral investment sales tool online with email marketing.
- Come up with an excellent title for your first funnel campaign.
- Be sure to make your subject brief, savvy, relevant, and engaging.
- You can ask a question in your subject line, such as "Want to pay for college with investments in real estate?"
- Since a drip campaign includes numerous emails, create your first email and then plan to build about six more to follow.
- Write all your subject lines and emails at once.
- Keep them organized by when you will send them out, numbering them.
- Find a perfect image or brief video for every email.
- Once you are happy with your emails, take the time to sign up for a very inexpensive campaign service, such as Campaign Monitor. Email marketing services are vital if you want to send out professional, visual, and stunning emails that get opened and read.
- Always include a clickable link to your real estate investment page.
- Keep every email BRIEF. The optimum length is about three short paragraphs.
- Create a call-to-action, made up of a two-sentence beginning with a question or problem. Then end with a solution, always linking to your site.
- You can track who opens your emails and who clicks and then react by sending a personal email to each interested party.
- When you send out funnel emails, you should ask for the name, email, and phone number of every recipient. Services will do this automatically and delete anyone who opts out of your sends, which is critical to remaining within the law.
- Lastly, if someone clicks on your site, you must call them - as fast as possible. Studies show that 60 percent of people who click want to speak to you about their interest in your services.
- Be patient. It can take up to eighteen emails for the right person to open and click! That's why drip funnels are so useful.
- Send each drip campaign out every four days until you are through, and then being your second campaign!
- If you do not have a robust email list local for your services, search online and purchase a qualified list. Prices vary, but these potential client lists are worth their weight in gold!
Feature Video Tours on Your Home Page
The best way to get offers on your real estate listing or investment properties is to create amazing videos and share them everywhere. To boost your sales, you must be comfortable developing and sharing brief, engaging real estate videos.
Follow these video creation and sharing rules to make a significant impact upon your bottom line.
- Make videos brief and keep them moving along. Don't stand up in and explain your strategy. Show it!
- Have a sense of humor. People love enjoying lively videos. You could do a virtual tour, but add in some kind of funny element or include pets, etc.
- For serious videos, keep the videography gorgeous, and show off your properties.
- For investment videos, do a testimonial from a happy client about how profitable their experience was with your real estate investment properties.
- You can also do your testimonial about your success and include specific profits you can brag about in your video.
- Make sure your videos are stable.
- You must use lighting to make every frame look gorgeous and inviting.
- It's easy to hire affordable videographers. Working with a professional is an excellent investment for your future.
- Tell a story with a beginning, middle, and end. You can even video a series of stories for your audience. Keeping people engaged is vital.
- Be sure to include a link that takes them to your site.
Publish New Content Often & Everywhere
To get the best SEO and be the number one choice online, you must create content and then publish it everywhere at once. Every Google search for real estate investors should lead them to your website.
This strategy means you have to create content including articles, blog posts, website blurbs, videos, photos with blurbs, video tours, and marketing emails. Always use strong keywords in all content.
At least once per week, you must publish content on your website, social media, on YouTube, on LinkedIn, and in your email marketing - all at once.
Why is this vital for your SEO success?
Google rewards content that is new, relevant, and published on multiple sites at once. When you create new content and publish it across all of your public platforms, your visibility online will snowball.
Just be sure to create new content and not repeat yourself all the time. Your titles and keywords must be unique and specific to your content, but don't duplicate what you publish. Tweak it, and it will send those little AI robots scurrying to spread the word online about YOUR fantastic real estate website.
Show Off Your Real Estate Investments on Your Home Page
Conquering SEO for real estate investors isn't impossible, but it's not for the faint of heart! You need energy, strategy, and creativity to take over the internet to send buyers and sellers to your investment site.
Many times, real estate investors are interested in a specific real estate investing site. But when they visit the site, they lose interest.
Here's how not to lose anyone who clicks onto your site.
- Your home page must be stunning. It must look like the cover of Town and Country or Vogue.
- The colors of your home page and entire website must be complementary and not harsh in any way.
- You must NOT have warring videos that open up on your home page. It's jarring and confusing, and visitors will flee your site!
- Keep your home page clean, not cluttered.
- Be sure to use unique keyword phrases and titles.
- Include tabs with specific, relevant keywords that are clickable to engaging content.
- Do include an area or banner where you can show off a video - with a cool title and arrow to show where to click.
- You can also include a big box with a testimonial or a listing that looks stunning in a large photo and clicks to more information.
- Feature your blog, and be sure to keep this updated.
- Include your social media at the top or bottom, using the small clickable logos of each platform.
- The "About Us" section must be professional. Include a hi-res professional photo and a well-written biography. Include a few fun, brief personal details.
Don't Bury the Lead: Design a Website Solely for your Investment Properties
The most crucial content advice you will ever receive in reaching your clients is this: Don't bury the lead! This vital phrase means you want to feature your top news about your investment opportunities prominently.
There is no better way to show off your real estate investment listings than to create a website specifically for real estate investors who are seeking what you offer.
In today's affordable website design world, you can easily create and publish a real estate website or hire a firm you find online to accomplish this task.
Create a new real estate investor website by following these simple steps.
- Purchase the domain name for your new real estate investor website.
- You can visit any one of the numerous inexpensive domain sites to purchase your new website domain name. Some well-known domain sites include GoDaddy and SquareSpace.
- Once you own your new website's name, choose a host platform where you can easily create a simple website. Many realtors use SquareSpace or WordPress. If you'd like to use WordPress, a very user-friendly website platform, watch this video.
- Be sure to populate your new real estate investment-specific website with your blog, the awesome content you've created, and great visuals, including photos and videos.
- Be sure to have a prominent "contact us" button that goes to you directly via email and phone.
- Include content about the pros of the specific investment properties.
- Write some educational real estate investing content in proving this is a legitimate investment.
- If you have any testimonials from satisfied clients, share them here.
- Share news about your new real estate investor site on your social media and include photos, your URL, and some keywords.
Work with Real Estate Aggregator Sites
It's time to embrace the power of many like-minded real estate investment sites. Unlike your local competition, real estate aggregator sites will offer you to stand out in your geo-targeted area with your specific real estate investment properties.
Real estate aggregators are online sites that collect relevant content and share them on their large, popular sites or programs. Think of real estate aggregator sites as being much more comprehensive than traditional real estate listings.
Unlike local realtors' listings, online aggregators list the houses for sale near schools, hospitals, cafes, and more and share those schools and services' rankings and reviews. Local realtors cannot disclose many types of information due to local government regulations, but aggregator sites can share anything and can pop up in investor search queries more often. From crime rates to school reviews, aggregator sites cast a wider net to capture local investor leads.
Search online to find these online firms that specialize in real estate.
Wear Two Hats: Passive Real Estate Investment Expert and Mentor
Your SEO success for your real estate site will keep growing as you continue to elevate your content and share it on all of your platforms. Since you are an expert for real estate investors, consider morphing your knowledge and experience into a profit-making machine as you build your brand as a passive real estate expert and mentor.
Think about the hundreds or thousands of real estate agents that will know your work via search engines that have already built up your SEO. It makes sense as you raise your visibility to the first page of Google that you offer education and mentoring services to fellow realtors.
All realtors are also looking for a motivated seller, buyer, or a way to invest their hard-earned money in real estate. Educating them about passive real estate investing is the perfect step to network and reach new clients and sales.
Being a mentor means you will offer advice about the real estate investment landscape, discuss marketing methods and align with other like-minded real estate agents. You can help shape the newest crop of realtors, and as they move onwards and upwards, you will have many new vital connections.
Acting as a mentor will strengthen your brand, position you as the expert in your field and enhance your coaching skills.
Plus, you will be visible in new circles, where people are looking for a great real estate investment. From active-duty military members to anyone with a busy career that wants to try real estate investments, your SEO will lead them to your door.
Power Up Your SEO and Clients with a Survey
Asking people specific questions is a proven way to create engagement that will lead to sales. Just ask Harvard! The Harvard Business Review conducted a study where people were called and asked questions as part of a survey. They discovered that "customers we surveyed were more than three times as likely have opened new accounts, were less than half as likely to have defected, and were more profitable than the customers who hadn't been surveyed."
Create a real estate investment survey using our helpful pointers.
- Write a list of questions that consider your perfect demographics (age, income, location, types of businesses they own, and interests).
- Be sure to offer some questions with a yes or no response and others with several choices.
- Keep your survey brief, with no more than a dozen questions that will appeal to real estate investors.
- Be sure to include a well-written introduction with why you are conducting a survey, and tell those surveyed about your business.
- Do not write an intrusive ad. Instead, write simple, authentic information about your services with relevant questions.
- Be sure to follow all of your keyword-friendly search engine optimization tools shared in our guide.
- Once you are ready, simply email your list of people who are potential investors.
- If you'd like to show off a very polished survey while collecting vital data from responses, visit some online firms that offer AI-based services.
- Some well-known survey firms include SurveyMonkey and MailChimp.
- Include your URL and a photo to improve your SEO.
- Include a brief biography including all of your investment experience.
- A survey can be a crucial part of your marketing campaign and strategy to build visibility and a higher SEO.
Utilizing the power of surveys in your email marketing will grow your SEO for real estate investors. The key here is to follow up with your contacts and offer to schedule a call with them. Once you are in discussions with interested investors, sales will follow.
Do a Real Estate Investment Webinar
Live Webinars offer a treasure-trove of sales opportunities and also grow your SEO. Today's inexpensive platforms offering webinars are straightforward to use and offer important data that can lead to sales. When it comes to SEO for investor sites, this is a powerful tool.
Follow these key steps for making a great real estate investment webinar.
- Go online and choose an affordable system such as Zoom or EverWebinar for your live or taped webinars.
- Plan your event's date and topic.
- Create a website blurb with all info and a photo, a marketing email, and then post on your social media.
- Share the free registration link for your webinar that your platform allows.
- Be sure to check your reports to see who and how many people have signed up for your real estate investment webinar.
- Promote the webinar for a minimum of two weeks beforehand.
- Create a PowerPoint that you can use during your webinar. This PowerPoint should have charts, numbers.
- Create a simple pdf with statistics about real estate investments, then upload this onto your webinar site. This offer is a free giveaway for your attendees.
- Be sure to check the analytics portion of your webinar platform. Set it up to collect the names, emails, and phone numbers of all registrants.
- Grow your SEO by promoting daily for two weeks.
- Activate your webinar system to offer replay videos so that you can use these on your website, blog, social media, etc.
- Once your webinar is complete, check your search results and contact anyone who registered or attended.
- Send out a marketing email with the subject line "Since you missed this lie webinar..." and include the link to your replay.
- Consider inviting a well-known famous investment expert or financial planning professional to co-host your webinar. You will create a big buzz and also receive many more viewers since your co-host will also promote the event!
Write an E-Book About Real Estate Investing
Since you always need fresh, relevant content to attract real estate investors, consider taking the time to write and publish an e-Book. An e-Book is a mini-book that is filled with about fifteen pages of content plus photos. This content is excellent for SEO for real estate investors.
You can offer this as a free giveaway to email recipients or anyone who visits your real estate website.
E-Books are a soft marketing approach and can attract interest from a new client base.
Publish Videotape Testimonials from Happy Clients
The power of word-of-mouth is every real estate's agent best friend. Take your best success stories to the next level by videotaping clients that recommend their experience with your real estate business.
Video testimonials should be brief and include one person or couple that speaks about their specific success while working with you in a real estate transaction.
Include your URL on every video testimonial and use a snappy title as well. Publish on your website, and be sure to create a particular landing page with a tab touting "Client Testimonials" on your home page.
Publish on your social media, too, and use it in all your email marketing.
Boost Your Top Facebook Posts and Consider Google Ads
When you post on Facebook, you can easily see if boosting your post makes sense. If you have a popular post, visit your Facebook account's advertising manager section and boost your published piece.
You can spend as little as $30 and create a buzz, especially if you do this once a week.
Another primary consideration in your SEO strategy should be included using Google Ads. Google is the number one online search engine on the planet, so flex your digital muscles with some ads.
Everyone uses Google, though not everyone has a Facebook page. With Facebook users skewing above fifty, Google is the "everyman" solution for inexpensive, successful ads.
Google offers free live help creating and publishing ads and will show you how to choose specific demographics for your ads. Running a simple Google Ad with a specific geo-located keyword title can bring in many new clients. You can spend as little as $100 and see results!
Wow Your Investors: Numbers Don't Lie
Your investor audience is tailor-made for charts filled with relevant numbers that support investing in real estate properties.
A high-quality real estate investor website, social media, and marketing campaign must have some colorful charts filled with financial considerations and profits.
Creating a website tab with a landing page called "By the Numbers" would work well, as long as you populate this area with charts and financial information plus numbers.
Include clickable links that go to well-known real estate investment articles in national publications such as Forbes or CEO. Tell a story about your journey as a realtor turned investment-savvy expert.
Numbers are a critical piece of the puzzle if you want to rank higher on Google and impress investors.
Share case studies and stick to best practices while discussing financial information.
Our guide has covered the most critical key steps you must take to conquer SEO for real estate investors. If you follow our numerous tips, you will enjoy business growth and soon be a well-known leader in your field. SEO for real estate takes a lot of work, but as a realtor, you are a feisty, passionate professional with a talent for seeing the hidden beauty in many properties.
In a real estate landscape overwhelmed with chatter, how do you stand out and rise to the top of Google SEO? Our real estate and IT experts created a plan specifically for your SEO for real estate investment strategy.