GUARANTEED SEO for DIGITAL MARKETING success!
ARDOR SEO GUARANTEED DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN RESULTS!
Buying any service, especially Search Engine Optimisation, is risky. So let’s help you make a well-informed decision. We’ll go through the basics of guaranteed SEO services and explain how search engine optimization actually works. Because at Ardor SEO our mandate is to make our customers’ lives easier.
We secure our customers’ consistent, predictable business growth by getting their message and their website in front of their potential customers.
Creating a valuable digital asset takes time but is a very worthy investment. It took Amazon 14 years to get profitable and it’s certainly working out alright for Mr. Bezos!
We know that most people don’t have the cash reserves or patience to wait 14 years for their website to be profitable. Our mission always is to find the easiest path, the lowest hanging fruit, the quickest way to move your website forward and get you making more money now!
Ranking a website in Google, building an engine that is going to fuel your business growth for many years to come takes time. We need you to realize that we’ll be doing everything we can to have your website paying for itself as painlessly as possible, but it will not be overnight.
Guaranteed SEO Website Traffic
What exactly is meant by an SEO plan? Where do we start?
When we say SEO strategy, we mean the entire process of researching, planning, and taking the necessary steps to improve search engine rankings. This process includes:
- Keyword Research. Finding the right keywords ain’t easy because you need to know exactly what your clients are searching for and what keywords you should chase. Although some keywords might rank higher, they might not be essential for your business or might not convert those clicks into purchases. You want to reach people who have the intent to buy, not the ones who are just browsing.
- A website audit. Running a website audit will help identify opportunities for improvements on your site. We’ll find and improve the weak spots on your site such as broken links, metadata issues, repetitive content, slow page speed, and other technical SEO issues that are slowing your website’s traffic. By running an audit we’ll also notice what kind of content you’re lacking, so that we can deliver it. Once we make a checklist of the website issues we’ll be able to create a broad SEO plan to cover everything in detail.
- On-page SEO tactics. We want to create relevant content for your website and optimize it for search engines. Optimizing titles, meta descriptions, URLs, images, and videos can be crucial for getting higher rankings. We also want to utilize both internal and external links and make a coherent page structure.
- Off-page SEO. You can raise the ranking of your website with external tactics such as link building (we can’t stress enough how important backlinks are!), social media marketing, influencer outreach, commenting and discussing on forums (in a non-spammy way!), creating guest articles, podcasting, etc.
- Technical SEO. These are the strategies aimed to improve your website’s readability and provide a quality user experience. We don’t want people to click on your website and leave in 5 seconds. We want to convert those clicks into purchases by providing the readers with relevant content and make their user experience superb. You can increase user engagement by improving the loading speed of your website, making it mobile-friendly (half the users are searching with their phones!), making sure search engines can read and understand your site, creating quality website structure, securing the data, etc.
- Tracking progress. We want you to succeed, so our SEO plan includes monitoring the success of our SEO strategy. Detailed reports on SEO performance are crucial in finding new ways to improve our strategy and deliver results.
We’ll make and execute together a long term plan that will ensure long-term rankings and bring traffic to your website. Based on your current performance data, we’ll create a framework for accomplishing both short-term and long-term goals.
Paying attention to the ranking factors, algorithm updates, and new marketing strategies, we aim at delivering quality results. By using the data, we’re able to recognize potential difficulties and offer solutions to your problems.
Begin the path to guaranteed SEO results now!
Some agencies are just better than others at delivering results and that’s a fact. You need to carefully choose the people who you can trust with your marketing efforts. As a business owner, you know that the most important thing is building trust with your clients.
How can you choose your marketing partner, then? When you’re looking for an agency that can offer guaranteed search engine optimization services, start by:
- Conducting research and seeing what agencies have to offer. Sure, there are a lot of agencies out there, but you want the best ones, right? You want the price to match the quality. That’s a good criteria to filter through a ton of marketing agencies.
- Defining your needs. To find the right team to fulfill your needs, you must first know what your needs are. Set goals for your business and think about the methods helpful to achieve them. We’ll help you complete the journey towards your business growth but it’s up to you to get it started.
- Checking out the websites of the agencies that catch your eye. How can SEO experts claim to increase your website traffic if their website is messy and not ranking high?
- Reading testimonials and reviews from clients. Recommendations from satisfied customers can give you the information you need to make a decision. We take pride in our relationship with our clients, so don’t take our word about the quality of our services. Listen to what they have to say!
- Looking for case studies and examples of agencies’ work. You want to see exactly what someone has to offer. Check out the projects we worked on and see the results we got.
- Scheduling short consultations with the agencies you’re interested in. There’s nothing better than a 1 on 1 approach.
Note that you should avoid shady agencies that offer cheap services without proven results, especially if they have a messy website. Always ask for a detailed SEO strategy if you don’t want to end up with a bunch of low-quality blog posts, backlinks, and a high bounce rate with no results. Put your trust (and your money) into a reliable agency.
And we’ll say this again: Always look for reviews. People check ratings before watching a simple show and read comments on retail sites before purchasing a product. Why would you blindly purchase someone’s services without asking around first? Nowadays you can do a background check on a company with less than 5 clicks, so make sure to utilize all the available information you acquire.
You’ll see it everywhere “Guaranteed SEO”, “guaranteed rankings”, “hit the #1 page”, etc. But let’s forget about the phrases and get to delivering results. But we do need your help with that!
For your campaign to be successful we need you to:
- Commit to the investment outlined in your digital strategy. Naturally, we’ll make all the important decisions together, but once we agree on a particular strategy, we need to commit to it.
- Commit to the time period, 6 months, 9 months, or 12 months to implement the work. Success doesn’t happen overnight, and the first results of a good SEO strategy might take 3-4 months to show.
- Trust our talented team to do their work and get you the results you need!
You are hiring our expert team to do an expert job for you. You need to put your trust in our knowledge and our experience. We’ll get your project done correctly and deliver the results that you need only if we work together.
Guaranteed SEO can’t happen without you. We need your help:
- Follow our directions - Write the content that we need, when we need it, or let our team write the content!
- Technical Implementation - Leave the technical implementations to our team and don’t break your website.
- No blackhat / No Penalties - Don’t do anything blackhat to get your website penalized.
We will guarantee the results that we outline in your Market Visibility Blueprint or we will work for free until we do! It’s the promise we make firmly believing in our ability to get results. We’re confident enough to bet our company on it!
Google’s Algorithm Changes
As Google changes, so do SEO strategies. We keep track of trends and algorithm changes, so we can modify strategies and give Google what they want. We can’t control the algorithm changes but we can do our best to understand them.
An algorithm change can affect your:
- Ranking and visibility
- Organic traffic
- Conversion rate
- Return on investment (ROI)
So you see why it’s important to hire an agency that monitors Google updates. Regular daily updates aren’t that important, since Google adjusts the algorithm more than 500 times a year. Most of these updates actually go unnoticed. Major updates that impact SERP (Search Engine Results Pages) are the ones we need to monitor. They are critical for your business.
No matter how much Google’s algorithm changes, if you provide quality content and a great user experience (and we’re going to help you do that), Google will recognize it. Google search engines, as well as users, want knowledgeable trustworthy content, so we need to make sure your website is the source of that kind of content. Sounds simple, right?
How Much Does SEO Cost
As every reasonable business owner, you’re probably wondering how large your SEO budget should be. Well, there isn’t a simple answer to this question because everything depends on your business goals.
If you’re looking for 30% business growth, you would need to invest more money than if you’re aiming to achieve a 5% growth. In the first case, you would need a lot more SEO services and marketing campaigns, so naturally, your budget would be higher.
Similarly, if you aim for the international market rather than local, SEO services might be higher. You would need to rank for more competitive words and develop a more complex marketing strategy.
An industry standard for SEO services doesn’t exist, so it’s up to you to determine how much you’re willing to spend on a quality campaign and choose an agency that can work inside that budget. You could spend anywhere from $1000 to $10,000 a month depending on your needs.
That’s why we said you need to understand exactly what you’re looking for before you start your search for SEO agencies. Your decision should be based on long-term goals and projections as well as expected ROI (return on investment). Find someone who understands your business model and try to negotiate a good deal for both of you.
Be Visible - SEO Ranking Guarantee
People can’t purchase your products and services if they can’t find you. Most businesses have trouble reaching their customers but what if you could make it so your customers reach you? Spread your message and get it in front of your ideal customers. Then, just sit back and watch as the qualified leads come in!
SEO is just one part of creating your online visibility. To be visible online you could also:
- Be active in online communities, especially the ones in your niche
- Create a social media presence
- Host online events (webinars, workshops, etc.)
- Give interviews in podcasts or guest post articles
- Connect with influencers
- Attend conferences and networking events
Now you know how proper SEO is done, don’t hesitate to contact us. Schedule an appointment, so we can discuss the specifics of your company. Each business is different so we want to know how things are going in your company right now. That way, we can suggest the right course of action.
We’re a top SEO agency and we can help you achieve those goals you’re aiming at. You can trust in Ardor SEO. You can trust us with your brand and your business growth! Begin the path to guaranteed SEO results now!
Here’s what our customers are saying
Beach City Capital
" Kris and his team are the right people to hire as part of any business growth strategy."
It has been a pleasure working with Kris and his team at Ador SEO. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable when it comes to increasing online traffic to your website in order to generate new business leads.
Having the right type of SEO is paramount to your business success online. Kris and his team are the right people to hire as part of any business growth strategy.
"...Definitely worth working with them."
Currently working with Kris. SEO is important for any business, and Ardor definitely know what they're doing and give long term strategies. Definitely worth working with them.
Crockford Carlisle Pty. Ltd.
" In our experience they are knowledgeable and proactive, and take a great deal of genuine interest in a successful outcome for the client.."
We have worked on a number of projects with Kris and the team at Ardor.
While SEO is always a challenge as there are no fixed rules, I feel comfortable with the way they operate in that they have good, solid reasons for making any recommendations.
Also, their implementation has been faultless, along with their reporting and feedback.
Crockford Carlisle is happy to recommend them.
Sparrow Early Learning
"Thanks again to you and your team for your superior service Kris!"
It is always a pleasure working with Kris from Ardor SEO.
Kris is knowledgeable and always recommends the best solution for our business.
" It's nice to do business with someone who wants to serve."
When Kris approached me I gotta say I was skeptical. There is a lot of spam on Linkedin. I'm thankful that Kris persisted. Kris is one of the few guys in the digital marketing and SEO space that gets what agency needs and knows how to support the company's strategy.
From day 1, Kris has been attentive and eager to please.
"Kris is very knowledgable about SEO!..."
His team helped us through an extensive SEO audit and strategy. The audit was very in depth, and was very helpful for us to identify problems on the site.