Are you a determined worker that has the skills and expertise that can drive our clients' work to the first page? Do you have experience in the digital marketing industry that can benefit the work produced within a close-knit team? Do you want to work in the heart of Southeast Asia in Cambodia's ever-growing capital of Phnom Penh? We have just the position for you!Successful candidates will have a background or at least understand the technological aspects of SEO and be able to provide tactical support to Ardor's content creation, authority marketing, reputation engineering and smaller areas within the SEO team.
Expected Knowledge Level:
● Proficiency with WordPress
● Be able to understand and identify on-page optimization and fixes that can be implemented on client sites
● Possess the ability to write Native/Fluent English level content for on-page fixes
● Have at least some experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Search Console
● The determination to learn to use new software for SEO purposes, such as SEMrush, Ahrefs and Majestic
● Construct detailed audits and strategy reports for our clients.
● Conduct keyword research for clients in order to identify the most useful keywords for the client.
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies to achieve set SEO goals.
● Test, implement and analyse various search engine marketing techniques that can be used for future SEO campaigns.
● Improve a company's organic search results by using various SEO methods and tools.
● Outsource in several areas that are out of the SEO team's jurisdiction, such as consulting with graphic designers, web developers and content writers.
● Use basic programming and web design skills (with support where required) to enhance SEO goals.
● Work with our content team to develop original content (including keywords, meta descriptions and title tags) that will boost traffic on a client's site.
● Be able to express your points in a professional and confident manner.
● Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
● Administer search engine programs such as XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, methods completed with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and many more to benefit the progress of client sites.
● Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.● Keep up to date with constant changes in the world of SEO, in particular with Google algorithm updates and other developments in different areas of SEO.
● Analyse search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to draw conclusions from data.
● Maintain regular communication within the SEO team and management on project development, timelines, and results, as well as updates on current pending tasks.
● Work closely with the other team members within the SEO team and other areas of Ardor SEO to meet client goals in a realistic time frame.
● Excellent (Fluent/Native) English reading and writing skills
● A verifiable university degree in any field
● 1-3 years of verifiable web development, digital marketing or search engine optimization experience
● Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, and content creation
● Passion and desire to work in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
● Great salary in the heart of Cambodia
● Paid holiday time
● Extensive skills training (and regular training updates to be in line with current SEO changes)
● The opportunity to travel all across Asia and beyond
● Performance incentives
● And so much more!