Expected Knowledge Level:
● Basic understanding of WordPress
● Understand on-page optimization; know how to find and fix SEO issues
● Ability to write Native English level meta descriptions
● Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
● Willingness to master new software (Semrush, Majestic, Spyfu etc.) Full training provided for selected candidates.
● Prepare detailed site audits and strategy reports.
● Identify the least expensive but most profitable keywords for client sites.
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
● Test, implement and track various search engine marketing techniques.
● Improve a company's organic search results.
● Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
● Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
● Work with our content team to develop original content (including keywords, meta tags or phrases) that will increase traffic to a site.
● Participate in Skype conference calls with team members and/or clients; you should be able to express your points in a professional and confident manner.
● Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities. ● Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
● Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
● Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
● Keep up pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
● Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
● Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
● Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
● Solid English reading and writing skills
● University Degree in any field
● 1-3 years of verifiable web development experience
● Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, and blogging
● Great salary
● Paid holiday time
● Extensive skills training (and regular training updates to be in line with current SEO changes)
● Opportunity for travel
● Performance incentives
● And lots more!