Ardor SEO is looking to a new addition to the management team with an Office Manager whose main duties will be administrative and organisational tasks that’ll benefit and maintain our company’s goals in our Davao office. As a manager you will need to possess managerial qualities, previous experience within a managerial role and have a positive attitude in the workplace; knowledge of SEO and what we do as a company is also a bonus.
● Managing the staff in our Davao office on a daily basis;
● Be able to use office software (e.g. Excel, Word);
● Organising and chairing meetings with staff as and when needed to set goals for future development, progress within the Davao team, and other areas;
● Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction;
● Carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff;
● Delegating work to appropriate staff members and managing their workload and output, making sure they understand their duties;
● Promoting staff development and training and organising training for staff when needed;
● Attending training sessions when asked;
● Keeping track of staff tasks;
● Possess managerial experience that’ll see us benefit from your role in the company;
● Excellent organisational, problem solving and diplomatic skills;
● A great team player.
● Positive can-do attitude;
● Great attention-to-detail;
● Knowledge of SEO and internet marketing;
● Desire to learn on the job. Qualifications
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant field
● Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Manager or Team Leader position Benefits
● Training to keep updated with the latest technology trends, as SEO is a constantly changing game;
● Paid public and annual holidays;
● Monthly team building events with free dinner and drinks to make you feel welcome in the Ardor SEO team;
● A fantastic opportunity to advance in this fast growing company!