Are you an organised, well-planned, thoughtful and talented individual that believes in determination and ambition? We've got just the job for you! At Ardor SEO we're looking for a bookkeeper for our Cambodian-based office to make sure our day-to-day handlings of the business are processed accordingly, controlling our expenses and handling invoices and other requests provided by the management team. The bookkeeper position creates financial transactions and creates financial reports from that information.
The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. The bookkeeper also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy. Ardor SEO is a groundbreaking search engine optimisation company based in Australia, Cambodia and the Philippines. We work with clients across the globe to deliver professional SEO services; we diagnose the problem and provide the cure no matter how big the service.
Our professional internet marketing and on-page SEO services, along with the other services we provide, needs the assistance of a talented and organised candidate who can harness the power to control, organise and thoughtfully plan out effective methods as to continually provide a professional image of Ardor SEO.
You'll be working directly with the industry expert and company founder gaining transferrable skills and training that will benefit you in many different areas in both this job, such as SEO methods and marketing, and in future career prospects in administration, receptionist, bookkeeping and secretarial work.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff
- Interview job applicants
- Conduct orientation programmes for new employees
- Determine leave entitlements
- Be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
- Maintain business premises and other facilities
- Provide secretarial or executive services for management
Desired Qualifications: The bookkeeper candidate should have an Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Excel is also a must in this position.
● Good oral and written communication skills
● Good organisation skills
● Good attention to detail
● Ability to stay calm under pressure
● Methodical and thorough approach to work
● Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
● A great team player
● A desire to show initiative