We Are Looking For Talented SEO Specialists!
Get a taste of freedom with the digital nomad lifestyle
Join our team On-Site in Saigon or as a Remote Worker to help our clients get in front of their customers. Work on small, corporate and ecommerce projects and learn new things from a wide range of niches!
Looking for Perks? We've got you covered.
Plan your day how you want it and work when you want! More efficient at night? That's fine!
Work with awesome people in an awesome team where time flies!
Learn more about working with small and big clients, from every niche you can imagine!
Work with an experienced team and make friends!
SEO Specialist - Job Description
Job title: SEO Analyst
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
SEO Specialist Professional Competencies:
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Understanding the technical aspects of SEO: sitemap, robots, last-modified, AMP pages, Meta tags, no-index, no-follow, canonical, hreflang tags, error codes, site speed, schema.org, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS will be a plus
- Ability to analyze SERP, competitors and their strategies.
A message from Ardor CEO, Kris Reid
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing company and we need help! We’re looking for world-class SEOs to come to join our team here in Saigon Vietnam and we have a lot of remote SEO positions as well.
What do we do?
So Ardor that specializes in Search Engine Optimisation. But our brand promise is not just improved search engine rankings, it’s increasing our customer’s revenue.
Search Engine Rankings are great but at the end of the day, they do not pay the bills, new customers do and that is always our focus. Getting the right people to our customer’s websites and getting those people to take action i.e. to spend money.
We grow so rapidly because we always keep that front of mind. Providing maximum value for our customers and getting them the greatest return on their digital spend.
How did we start?
We, Ardor SEO, started many years ago now, almost 10 years ago! Eeeck I’m getting old!
We started out as a backlink company providing support to mainly other digital marketing companies. We still do a lot of backlink building, especially outreach link building and guest posts.
But over the years we started providing more services to our clients. Like audits, local SEO, content writing, strategy design, and implementation.. We work with many of the worlds leading SEO agencies in Australia the UK and the US. They don’t outsource their work to us because we are cheap. They outsource their work to us because we are world-class!
Their clients need results and they know that we can deliver. Again again and again. Consistent, reliable, predictable results!
We don’t only work as an SEO reseller we have our own clients as well. These range from eCommerce websites, to local service providers like plumbers and lawers, gambling and adult. You name it, we rank it!
Who we are looking for?
Ardor is constantly growing and constantly looking for the BEST people to join our team. We’re not looking for people that will blindly follow orders nor people that are just looking to make money.
We have a crack team of SEO wizards that LOVE what they do! Our team live and breathe SEO. They love their work, they love our team and they love building such a trusted powerful brand as Ardor SEO
Our SEO team here in Saigon is so dedicated and hard-working. I absolutely love spending my days with them. We have a lot of remote SEO jobs as well and a lot of our remote SEOs do end up coming to Saigon for a visit too. What a great excuse to come and explore Vietnam!
If you’re not just looking for a job but looking for a career that you’ll love and be able to provide endless value for fabulous customers.