We Are Looking For HR Manager!
Get a taste of freedom with the digital nomad lifestyle
Join our team On-Site in Saigon or as a Remote Worker to help our clients get in front of their customers. Work on small, corporate and ecommerce projects and learn new things from a wide range of niches!
Our Company Goals
Our Core Values
Work with an experienced team and make friends!
HR Manager - Job Description
What are we looking for?
- Reporting to the CEO, the HR Manager is a pivotal and hands-on role that provides strategic & operational Human Resources support to the whole organization
- The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole
- Help driving a solid vision, employee engagement and support, and core company values
What’s in it for you?
- We will support you in achieving your professional and personal goals!
- 30 paid days off annually, including holidays
- Casual working environment
- Friendly atmosphere where you’ll meet creative people with a passion.
- We’re growing - grow with us - let’s make history!
What’s in it for you?
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Reach out to ally with the universities across Vietnam to organize conference
- Manage the office including properties, facilities and equipment remain in good condition & well-appearance.
- Manages the office and maintenance suppliers
- Manages office decoration/ renovation
- Keeps maintain & manages the legal documents of company including other representative offices
- Support Marketing Team to organize Marketing Events, Meetup...
- Organize company events: Christmas, Company trip...
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- 03 year experiences in the same position
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Can work under pressure
- Have leadership skills
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written)
- Profound knowledge of Vietnamese Labor Law, Regulations and Practices
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam