Do you want the journey of a lifetime to the heart of Southeast Asia?
Do you want to spend 3 months in Cambodia being trained by our professional team of sales wizards to then pursue our American outreach back in the States?
We’re looking to hire our first Sales Representative in California to deal with the amazing flow of inbound leads we’re experiencing. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) has a singular purpose: Connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Ardor SEO is the right fit and pass them on to a senior account manager.
This sales rep role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with the team that literally wrote the book on startup sales. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
In short: we're looking for a person that lives and breathes business research to build plans that will boom profits.
The business analyst’s primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
You will also be developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. We need to know if you can develop strategies that work.
Business analysts will be working on & possessing these qualities:
● Assisting with business cases
● Planning and monitoring
● Eliciting requirements to businesses
● Requirements organization
● Translating and simplifying requirements, no fancy vocabulary needed
● Requirements management and communication
● Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
● Understanding of systems engineering concepts
● The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
● Business case development
● Modeling techniques and methods
● Leadership qualities
Skilled business analysts also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment. At Ardor SEO we're a hive of ideas and we love to share thoughts, opinions and developments on a regular basis to not only keep us up to date with current affairs but to see where our knowledge can take us to next.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
● Minimum of 3 years SDR or sales experience (phone and email outreach)
● Previous experience selling SEO products in the SMB market
● Proactive attitude and a passion for expanding your comfort zone
● Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
● High standards for yourself and your team
● Ethical and honest approach (an honest salesperson isn’t an oxymoron!)
● Friendly and strong demeanor
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
● Good writing skills
● Ability to create high quality content
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
● Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful SEO company
● Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact
● Very competitive salary and commission package for sales representative jobs