We Are Looking For SEO Project Manager!
Get a taste of freedom with the digital nomad lifestyle
Join our team On-Site in Saigon or as a Remote Worker to help our clients get in front of their customers. Work on small, corporate and ecommerce projects and learn new things from a wide range of niches!
Our Company Goals
Our Core Values
Work with an experienced team and make friends!
Project Manager - Job Description
Job title: Project Manager
Being in this position, you will be the one to manage key client projects, oversee all aspects of the projects, and most important is to coordinate and accomplish the projects on time within budget and within scope. Scroll down to see more information about the job summary in the project management role.
As an ideal candidate, you should:
- Be able to coordinate and conduct internal resources or vendors for perfect projects execution.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of tasks with available scope and budget.
- Have the ability to maintain good relationships with clients, stakeholders, and even third parties/ vendors.
- Manage projects by overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation, as well as designing risk mitigation plans if needed.
- Create project review, project plan, and project report in detail to execute and track better.
- Be able to take the initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Check out the video from our CEO to know more. You can also apply directly using this link.
What’s in it for you?
- We will support you in achieving your professional and personal goals.
- We’re proud to offer our core team members great benefits like traveling the world while advancing their careers and learning timeless skills.
- Our core team members enjoy unlimited holidays & sick days.
- Flexible working hours. Who cares how many hours you work! It’s the results you deliver that matter.
- Casual working environment, friendly atmosphere where you’ll meet creative people with a passion.
- We’re growing - grow with us - let’s make history!
- Social Health Insurance as Regulations
- Additional Healthcare Insurance
- Annual Paid Time Off:
- Vacation Days: 16
- Sick Days: 10
- Holiday Days: 14
- Advanced Education and Training Opportunities
- 13th month salary
- The hiring range is commensurate with skills and experience for 3 levels: junior, mid-level and senior.
- Well-define the main objectives of the project, its purpose, and its scope. Your duties will also include identifying key internal and external stakeholders, discuss shared expectations, and gain the required authorization necessary to move the job forward.
- Once the project management processes are assigned, you will be fully engaged in the construction from beginning till end.
- As soon as receiving the assigned projects, project managers will have to work with key stakeholders to create an integrated project plan focused on attaining the outlined goals.
- Create key deliverables, milestones; identify the tasks that must be done for successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- It's important to be aware that “planning” doesn’t end until the project does. Thus, this position will require the project plan to be constantly updated throughout the project.
- Assign work based on members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels; ensure that tasks are completed as scheduled.
- Protect the team from distractions and confusion by developing spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Facilitate issue resolution and lead the team in working through project changes.
Monitoring and Controlling
- Monitor the progress of a project; manage the project's budget and ensure that key milestones are achieved.
- Comparing actual performance against planned/scheduled performance. In case the reality doesn't meet the plan, a skilled project manager must be flexible enough to readily adapt and adjust.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in the development and execution of communication/ content strategies via social communities and in coordination with SEO and strategic goals.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance.
- Business analyst and resolution skills, including the ability to examine data to identify themes and come up with suitable plans/ solutions.
- Leadership and collaboration skills, not only to coordinate with the internal team but also to connect with others from different locations and backgrounds.
- Communication and negotiation skills, to develop strong working relationships with both teammates and clients.
- Organization skills, including the ability to stick to time constraints, manage appointments, maintain working progress and make decisions.
- Ability to self-start and take initiative, prioritize work, meet project timelines, and stay on task when completing special projects and daily assignments.
- Ability to maintain a strong work ethic, positive problem-solving attitude, and enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree from Business/ Marketing/ Communications/ Information Technology, or equivalent professional experience
- Have 4-6 years of project management experience and other related fields.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong experience working on projects through the full life cycle.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Understand technical and programming knowledge.
- Have your own side project websites or be able to create your own tools to solve problems.
A message from Ardor CEO, Kris Reid
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing company and we need help! We’re looking for world-class SEOs to come to join our team here in Saigon Vietnam and we have a lot of remote SEO positions as well.
What do we do?
So Ardor that specializes in Search Engine Optimisation. But our brand promise is not just improved search engine rankings, it’s increasing our customer’s revenue.
Search Engine Rankings are great but at the end of the day, they do not pay the bills, new customers do and that is always our focus. Getting the right people to our customer’s websites and getting those people to take action i.e. to spend money.
We grow so rapidly because we always keep that front of mind. Providing maximum value for our customers and getting them the greatest return on their digital spend.
How did we start?
We, Ardor SEO, started many years ago now, almost 10 years ago! Eeeck I’m getting old!
We started out as a backlink company providing support to mainly other digital marketing companies. We still do a lot of backlink building, especially outreach link building and guest posts.
But over the years we started providing more services to our clients. Like audits, local SEO, content writing, strategy design, and implementation.. We work with many of the worlds leading SEO agencies in Australia the UK and the US. They don’t outsource their work to us because we are cheap. They outsource their work to us because we are world-class!
Their clients need results and they know that we can deliver. Again again and again. Consistent, reliable, predictable results!
We don’t only work as an SEO reseller we have our own clients as well. These range from eCommerce websites, to local service providers like plumbers and lawers, gambling and adult. You name it, we rank it!
Who we are looking for?
Ardor is constantly growing and constantly looking for the BEST people to join our team. We’re not looking for people that will blindly follow orders nor people that are just looking to make money.
We have a crack team of SEO wizards that LOVE what they do! Our team live and breathe SEO. They love their work, they love our team and they love building such a trusted powerful brand as Ardor SEO
Our SEO team here in Saigon is so dedicated and hard-working. I absolutely love spending my days with them. We have a lot of remote SEO jobs as well and a lot of our remote SEOs do end up coming to Saigon for a visit too. What a great excuse to come and explore Vietnam!
If you’re not just looking for a job but looking for a career that you’ll love and be able to provide endless value for fabulous customers.