We Are Looking For SEO Project Manager!
Get a taste of freedom with the digital nomad lifestyle
Join our team On-Site in Saigon or as a Remote Worker to help our clients get in front of their customers. Work on small, corporate and ecommerce projects and learn new things from a wide range of niches!
Our Company Goals
Our Core Values
Work with an experienced team and make friends!
SEO Specialist - Job Description
Job title: SEO Analyst
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
As an SEO Analyst, you should:
- Be responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients.
- Be able to take the initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Have strong analytical skills, love technology, and have skills in advertising and marketing.
- Check out the video from our CEO to know more. You can also apply directly using this link.
What’s in it for you?
- We will support you in achieving your professional and personal goals.
- We’re proud to offer our core team members great benefits like traveling the world while advancing their careers and learning timeless skills.
- Our core team members enjoy unlimited holidays & sick days.
- Flexible working hours. Who cares how many hours you work! It’s the results you deliver that matter.
- Casual working environment, friendly atmosphere where you’ll meet creative people with a passion.
- We’re growing - grow with us - let’s make history!
- Social Health Insurance as Regulations
- Additional Healthcare Insurance
- Annual Paid Time Off:
- Vacation Days: 16
- Sick Days: 10
- Holiday Days: 14
- Advanced Education and Training Opportunities
- 13th month salary
- The hiring range is commensurate with skills and experience for 3 levels: junior, mid-level and senior.
- Build customized dashboards and predictive analytics for review by clients
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations to help augment the success of clients' websites
- Create link building strategies to assist with SEO efforts
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Develop, manage, and implement strategic search engine optimization page plans based on competitive market analysis, constraints, and SEO best practices and methodologies
- Maintains knowledge of and passion for new developments, trends, and technologies in the SEO space
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development
- Create marketing content for social media purposes
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Assists Marketing team in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities and in coordination with SEO and strategic goals
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to examine data and trends in order to identify themes and produce results
- Collaboration skills, including the ability to work with others from different areas and backgrounds to reach a common goal by sharing knowledge and strategy and maintaining constant communication
- Creative skills, including the ability to ask questions, generate new ideas, experiment, make observations, and develop connections between disparate concepts
- Organizational skills, including the ability to set and meet goals and deadlines, manage appointments, create schedules, coordinate and facilitate meetings, and make decisions
- Ability to self-start and take initiative, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and stay on task when completing special projects and daily assignments
- Ability to maintain a strong work ethic, positive problem-solving attitude, and enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration
- Speaking & Writing Ability, including the ability of convincing the internal teams and clients to do the right thing and the ability to distill complex ideas and thoughts down into concepts that non-SEO people can understand and make decisions with.
- Bachelor’s degree from Business/ Marketing/ Communications/ Information Technology, or equivalent professional experience
- Above 1 year experience working in search engine marketing (SEM) and SEO, which includes experience with website analysis using SEO tools (e.g. crawlers, analytics platforms, CMS, marketing software, etc.)
- Experience building customized dashboards and predictive analytics reports/visuals
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (e.g. Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience implementing organic search improvements and measuring impact
- Higher education or digital/online education marketing
- Familiarity and experience with SEO suites and tools (e.g. STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Majestic, Botify, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Brightlocal, and DeepCrawl)
- Understand technical and programming knowledge
- Have own side project websites or be able to create own tools to solve problems
A message from Ardor CEO, Kris Reid
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing company and we need help! We’re looking for world-class SEOs to come to join our team here in Saigon Vietnam and we have a lot of remote SEO positions as well.
What do we do?
So Ardor that specializes in Search Engine Optimisation. But our brand promise is not just improved search engine rankings, it’s increasing our customer’s revenue.
Search Engine Rankings are great but at the end of the day, they do not pay the bills, new customers do and that is always our focus. Getting the right people to our customer’s websites and getting those people to take action i.e. to spend money.
We grow so rapidly because we always keep that front of mind. Providing maximum value for our customers and getting them the greatest return on their digital spend.
How did we start?
We, Ardor SEO, started many years ago now, almost 10 years ago! Eeeck I’m getting old!
We started out as a backlink company providing support to mainly other digital marketing companies. We still do a lot of backlink building, especially outreach link building and guest posts.
But over the years we started providing more services to our clients. Like audits, local SEO, content writing, strategy design, and implementation.. We work with many of the worlds leading SEO agencies in Australia the UK and the US. They don’t outsource their work to us because we are cheap. They outsource their work to us because we are world-class!
Their clients need results and they know that we can deliver. Again again and again. Consistent, reliable, predictable results!
We don’t only work as an SEO reseller we have our own clients as well. These range from eCommerce websites, to local service providers like plumbers and lawers, gambling and adult. You name it, we rank it!
Who we are looking for?
Ardor is constantly growing and constantly looking for the BEST people to join our team. We’re not looking for people that will blindly follow orders nor people that are just looking to make money.
We have a crack team of SEO wizards that LOVE what they do! Our team live and breathe SEO. They love their work, they love our team and they love building such a trusted powerful brand as Ardor SEO
Our SEO team here in Saigon is so dedicated and hard-working. I absolutely love spending my days with them. We have a lot of remote SEO jobs as well and a lot of our remote SEOs do end up coming to Saigon for a visit too. What a great excuse to come and explore Vietnam!
If you’re not just looking for a job but looking for a career that you’ll love and be able to provide endless value for fabulous customers.