Ardor is growing faster than we dared to imagine, and we’d like you to become a part of this exciting journey as a social media apprentice. As a leading digital marketing company, we’re looking to grow our team, but only the best will do.
We’re looking for a committed, focused, and results-orientated individual to come join us in our Phnom Penh head office. You must be passionate about all things digital and have a great desire to further your writing and social skills.
We’ll give you the platform to discover and develop your knowledge and aptitude and to learn from the Coolest Guy in SEO the secrets to becoming competent in social media.
It doesn’t hurt to enjoy all this from one of the most amazing places on earth either.
Learn effective social media strategies from…
As the Coolest Guy in SEO and Ardor’s CEO, Kris Reid is a living example of what the right social skills can lead to. But being social in a digital marketing context requires a different skill set and strategy in which he can supply you with. With his guidance, you start out as an apprentice and end up as a social media guru.
Most importantly, you’ll be working with a team of talented and fun-loving individuals, who know when and how to live life and still enjoy a fruitful career. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing clients succeed online with you having a hand in it.
Why Phnom Penh?
Imagine working hard in one of the most popular travel destinations in the world? Not much of a hardship if you think about it. With an office overlooking the Mekong River or the vibrant life of the metropolis, punctuated by the spires of the Royal Palace, it won’t be just another day in the office.
Cambodia’s capital is also where you can enjoy high standards of living without breaking the bank. It also has everything you need, from cafés to banks, and a reliable internet connection to boot.
Most importantly, you’ll be where the action is, seeing and hearing the lively activity of the office. Anything you need for work will be within your reach as well. Got a question for Kris Reid? Ask him in person.
As a social media apprentice, you will learn to…
- Help manage clients’ social media pages
- Help develop, implement and evaluate strategies to be used for social media campaigns
- Grow a client’s follower base, attract new leads and optimise user engagement
- Create visual assets for visual media when the need arises
- Monitor and maintain content areas of multiple social media networks
- Keep an eye on social media development and trends
- Create and/or curate social media content that is relevant and compelling
- Analyse data to help generate reports
You make a good fit if you…
- Have experience on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social networks
- Have an interest in a wide range of niche, or would make an effort to take an interest in a client’s business
- Love to mingle online, and mix work with leisure in the virtual world
- Have time-management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Are strategic, innovative and an analytical thinker
- Can easily switch between different roles
We want you to take full advantage of this opportunity, learning as much as you can and putting all of it into good use.
Come join our team in Phnom Penh, and we will make sure your transition will be as smooth and seamless as possible. We will help you get settled, find a new place to call home, and get a good grip on the basics of living and working in Phnom Penh.