Searching for Driven and Passionate SEO Specialists
Do you have a solid grasp of SEO? Do you have the passion for learning everything there is to learn about search engine marketing? Are you looking for a job where you can work anywhere at your own time? Do you have the drive to complete your daily tasks with less supervision?
If you do, Ardor wants you!If you have a good grasp of Search Engine Optimisation and is looking to apply and learn more about it, Ardor SEO have a position waiting for you.
Who are we?
Ardor SEO is a service company that caters to the search engine optimisation needs of our clients. We are composed of mobile teams based in Australia, Phnom Penh, Cebu, and Davao. Highly motivated individuals comprise each team, with a drive and passion for accomplishing their SEO tasks and duties at a reasonable time. Most of our team members work from homes at a schedule and pace they choose.
Our clients are passionate about their business endeavours but lack the time to take care of their SEO. This is why they hire our services at Ardor SEO. Our job is to deliver results, the only thing that really matters.
What is expected of you?
We are looking for people who can work with different clients and adjust on demand. You’ll never know the kind of people you end up working with and being flexible will do wonders. Ardor SEO needs people with diverse skills and wants each team member to be driven to deliver results. An eye for detail is an added bonus.
The position requires individuals to have the skills and knowledge vital to SEO, including but not limited to:
- IA restructuring – Develop content or/and information flow or structure of our clients’ websites
- Keyword research – Search and research keywords to help clients’ websites achieve higher ranking in search engines
- Migration support – Help and support when transferring CMS to WordPress
- Linking strategies – Develop strategies for link building on-site and off-site to improve rankings
- Reporting – Generate timely updates on the status of each project
- WordPress – Manage a client’s WordPress account including layouts and contents
- Meta title and description updates – Create and Update meta titles and descriptions to boost search engine rankings
- Content guideline reviews – Manage and review all website contents
- Content Gap Analysis – Identify, compare, and contrast strengths and weaknesses of client’s website
Knowledge of Basic Adwords is also vital. This is to help in implementing and making recommendations on different accounts.
You are what we’re looking for if you have...
- Passion for SEO and internet Marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify, and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and project management and time management skills
Additionally, for this position, applicants must have the following qualifications to be considered:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in a CMS environment
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Why join Ardor SEO?
As a multi-cultural company, Ardor SEO is made up of people from different cultures and backgrounds, which makes for a really fun and exciting work environment. You will have the chance to work with, share and listen to different views, and form lasting relationships with amazing people from Australia, Cambodia, and the Philippines.
Our set-up is mostly home-based. This will give you the opportunity to pursue your passion in SEO at the comfort of your own home or wherever you want to work.
You will also have the opportunity to work with the Coolest Guy in SEO. Kris Reid, CEO of Ardor SEO, is very open-minded and values people based on their accomplishments. He will be the one to open doors for career growth as well.
You will receive competitive compensations and benefits packages, including an opportunity to travel with the rest of the team.
Listen from Kris, himself, in this short video message about the position:
Are you fit for the position?
We would love to hear from you. Ardor SEO is looking for a passionate and driven individual to be our newest Search Engine Optimization specialist. If you think that you have all the qualities and qualifications that we need, don’t hesitate to apply.
Take the first step to a new adventure with your career by filling out the form below.