Passionate HR Manager Wanted!
Are you passionate about taking good care of people? Does it come naturally to give encouragement? Do you have the drive to develop, nurture, and build people up? Are you looking for a location-independent job? Can you work with minimal supervision? Then, Ardor wants you!
Ardor SEO is a search engine company with teams based in Australia, Phnom Penh, Cebu, and Davao. Many of our customers are passionate about what they do and their business, but they may not have time for SEO. That is where we come in.
Ardor is composed of highly driven individuals, dedicated to fulfill their SEO duties. Many of our team members work as homebased professionals.
We need someone who will be dedicated to take good care of our people no matter where they are. That is where you come in!
What Are Your Responsibilities as an HR Manager at Ardor?
Ardor SEO is looking for someone awesome who can take good care of our team and help take the company to the next level. As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining what sort of people we need – investigate what our team leads need, then define job descriptions to ensure that the company only finds the best people for available jobs moving forward.
- Head hunting – some of the best people who are perfect for our culture may already have jobs. Find them using various online and offline tools, and show them that Ardor is a much better place to work.
- Find the right team players – monitor new hires, implement stress testing protocols, and make sure that probationary employees are the best fit for our team.
- Performance reviews – manage and perform quarterly reviews for staff. Work with our team leads to measure how people are doing a good job. Schedule regular performance checking. Also, help team leaders review their members.
- Plan team events – Ardor plans to hold team events every quarter. Cebu, Davao, and Phnom Penh employees will meet in their respective cities to celebrate milestones achieved and have fun. We need someone who can help organize these events and ensure everyone will have a great time.
- Annual trip – At the end of the year, Ardor will reward everyone who fulfills at least 80% of their targets. The great performers will be flown off to a beautiful, secret location for an awesome party! As HR Manager, it is one of your responsibilities to make this grand trip happen.
- Happiness Index – a happy company is a productive company. It will be part of your tasks to monitor the happiness of the company and each individual in the company, and manage turn-over rates. Help improve people’s lives in Ardor and make sure employees are loving their work and are super productive.
- Manage payroll – make sure people are paid on time and correctly. Monitor sick pays and holiday pays as well, and make sure they are accounted for.
You Are a Good Fit if:
- You have at least three years of experience doing HR work
- Have above-average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have excellent people skills
- Have experience with using various online and offline administrative tools (MS Office, Google Drive, email tools, etc.)
- Know how to use social media (LinkedIn, Facebook) to head hunt the right people
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Can work with minimal supervision and can manage your time excellently
- Looking for a location-independent work setup
Why Work for Ardor SEO?
Ardor SEO is a multi-cultural company. You will be working with different types of people and will be exposed to various points of view. There is plenty of opportunity to form lasting professional relationships with people from various parts of the world.
Our boss, Kris Reid, is the coolest guy in SEO. He is an open-minded person who values people based on their accomplishments. The right people will be provided with competitive compensation and benefit packages. This means there is a lot of room for career growth in Ardor SEO.
Here is a video message from Kris:
We Would Love to Hear from You
We are looking for an awesome person to be our HR Manager. Someone who is passionate about making people happy and helping everyone perform optimally to achieve their goals. Someone with a great track record in the HR field.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please fill out the form below.